The DFS modularized raised access floor (RAF) frames are a cost effective and efficient way to limit fall/drop hazard/risk during construction and routine maintenance.
The pre designed RAF frame provides a perimeter shield around open floor tiles, with a hinged, latching gate for safe and ease of access. The modularized version of the RAF frame provides the same ease of access and protection with the adjustability to meet your project needs. The pre-designed DFS RAF view tile provides quick visual access to gauges and valve states, allows for ease of access to sub-RAF utilities and is easily reconfigured for each construction or maintenance project.
Both DFS RAF frames and RAF view tiles represent how DFS product solutions simplify service, access and safety for their customers.
CPS Group Services
- BioPharm Engineered Systems Design and Fabrication Services
- Building Information Modeling
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Controls / Design Engineering Services
- Chemical Blend and Distribution Equipment Services
- Diversified Fluid Solutions Fabrication Services
- Energy Studies and Analysis
- Facilities Engineering
- Life Science Project Life-Cycle Support
- Life Science Engineering
- Life Science Expertise
- Life Science Clean Utility Expertise
- Life Science Process Equipment Expertise
- Staff Augmentation
- Modular Design Build Engineering
- NEHP Fabrication and Services